The Tea Box provides access to and the use of the theteabox.co.uk website (the “Website”) subject to the conditions set out in the terms and conditions below.
We aim to despatch goods within 3 business days of your order being received. If an item is out of stock and we are unable to despatch within 5 business days, we will advise you as soon as possible after receipt of your order. Find out more about our delivery charges and services.
You may cancel your order at any time within 14 days, beginning on the day after you received the goods. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price of the original goods and standard delivery charges.
To cancel your order, you must inform us in writing and return the goods to us at your own cost. Please see more information about our returns policy below.
We always aim to provide goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
1. If you receive goods which do not match those that you ordered, you should contact us within 30 calendar days to arrange collection and return. You will be given the option to have the goods replaced with the same product (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods. Replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned goods in the original condition they were posted with all the packaging and documentation. We are fully responsible for paying shipment costs. Refunds will be issued no later than 30 calendar days after receipt of the returned goods and will include standard delivery charges. We regret that additional costs such as express delivery and gift-wrapping cannot be refunded.
2. If goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign any applicable delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. To return the damaged goods, please contact us within 30 calendar days to arrange collection and return. We are fully responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the goods replaced or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods. Replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned goods. Refunds will be issued no later than 30 calendar days after receipt of the returned goods and will include standard delivery charges. We regret that additional costs such as express delivery and gift-wrapping cannot be refunded.
3. If any goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact us within 30 calendar days to arrange collection and return. You will be given the option to have the goods replaced or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods. We are fully responsible for paying shipment costs. Replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned goods. Refunds will be issued no later than 30 calendar days after receipt of the returned goods and will include standard delivery charges. We regret that additional costs such as express delivery and gift-wrapping cannot be refunded.
4. If any goods you have purchased develop faults within 30 calendar days of delivery, you may be entitled to a replacement but not a refund. In order to arrange for such a replacement you should contact us within the 30 calendar day period to arrange collection and return. We will assess the goods and alleged faults upon receipt and if we conclude (at our sole discretion, acting reasonably and in good faith) determine that the fault is not a result of mistreatment by you (deliberate, negligent or otherwise), we will issue replacement goods at no additional cost to you.
5. If you are a customer based within the European Union, you have a statutory right to a “cooling off” after you have paid for the goods and which ends 7 days after the goods have been delivered to you. If the goods are delivered to you in instalments, the 7 calendar day period begins on the day that you receive the final instalment. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please contact us within 14 calendar days of receipt. Goods must be returned to us within 7 calendar days of the day on which you inform us that you wish to return the goods. You are responsible for paying return shipment costs. Find out more about what your shipment costs may be. Refunds will be issued no later than 7 calendar days after receipt of the returned goods. We regret that additional costs such as express delivery and gift-wrapping cannot be refunded.
6. The Tea Box may not be able to accept returns under the cooling off period for personalised or bespoke goods, those which are liable to deteriorate or have a short expiry date, goods which are sealed for health or hygiene reasons that are unsealed and goods that are after delivery inseparably mixed with other goods.
7. If you have already had any use or enjoyment out of the Goods beyond handling them to the extent necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of them, the cooling off period does not apply.
Pricing and availability
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the pricing and availability information on the website, there may be occasions when these are not up to date and we reserve the right to change them without notice.
Postage is calculated according the weight of the order and the destination. We try to ensure that this is current and accurate for the destination but reserve the right to amend if neccessary.
Please note that prices shown are in British Pound Sterling and at present we do not accept other currencies. All transactions on the website are processed in GBP.
When ordering goods for delivery outside the UK , you are responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of the importing country and for paying all applicable customs duties, taxes and import charges.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the ‘my account’ area of the Website.
The Tea Box reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
Conditions of use
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be impaired in any way. Neither may you cause it to be changed or modified in any way. You will also not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
In accessing the Website you agree that this is done solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
The Website is provided without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory, quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The Tea Box shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or in respect of the purchase of goods hereunder.
The Tea Box cannot guarantee that the Website will experience uninterrupted or error free functionality at all times, that errors will be corrected or that the server the Website uses is free of viruses or any other harmful feature.
The content of the Website does not constitute advice and therefore is not to be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
The Tea Box reserves the right to change or remove the Website or any part of it without notice, or to change The Tea Box Website policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Website following such changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any change or removal of content.
Links to third parties
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained independently of The Tea Box Website. Any such link is not considered an endorsement of those linked websites and you agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such website.
Our gift vouchers are valid for one use only and can only be redeemed instore or against products on theteabox.co.uk. Our gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or spent on additional gift vouchers. Only one gift voucher can be redeemed per order. Should the value of the gift voucher be larger than the value of the order, we are unable to refund the balance. However, if the order value is higher than that of the gift voucher amount then the balance must be paid by one of our alternative payment methods – credit, debit card or Paypal.